At Brown & Brown, our Employee Benefits team focuses on all components that impact your Benefits program: Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Compliance Management, Account Management and Employee Advocacy.
Our Benefit Experts works with your company to maximize benefit value while minimizing benefit cost, ensuring the competitiveness of your Benefit Health and Welfare program within the marketplace. We streamline your day-to-day benefit operations and vendor relationships, effectively identifying benefit program cost drivers and presenting solutions to address them.
By managing your company’s risk efficiently and effectively, we allow you and your employees to focus on what matters most: your company. Our dedicated team provides a local feel with a national presence, offering a packaged suite of services, at no cost to you.
Our Health and Welfare Benefit Goals for our Clients
Custom funding mechanisms & strategies to help minimize your employer spend every year.
Making sure that your employees have the best benefits plan options and communications available to them year round, not just open enrollment.
Review and add the best new benefits plans/options available in the marketplace to help attract and retain employees every year.
Be an Extension of your Human Resources and Benefits team.
Keep you and your business in compliance 365 days a year, with timely and comprehensive analysis.
Consulting – At Brown & Brown we understand the everchanging landscape of the employee benefits world from increased regulations, government oversight and the additional liability our clients endure each year. Our team of knowledgeable individuals will assist with the following:
- Plan development and design
- Plan implementation
- Employee Education and claims billing assistance
- Development of company policy and procedures – with the help of our HR Specialist
- Predictive cost modeling and analytics
- Regulation and compliance issues anywhere from COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA, Section 125 & FMLA
- Wellness Program design, implementation, and tracking to ensure a Return on Investment
Cost Containment – As medical cost continue to rise year over year, our goal is to create a process for our clients that will guide you through how to tackle and control these costly increases.
- Brown & Brown will work with our clients 365 days a year to track the effectiveness of your plan.
- Industry Benchmarking reviews to determine how you compare to your industry peers
- Contribution modeling
- Employee Education and Network analysis
- We’ll help you create and manage an employee benefits package that accelerates both employee productivity along with your bottom line.
Compliance – Brown & Brown realizes the additional stresses that new regulations, compliance notices and reporting task have added to our client’s job title. We have addressed these issues by bringing in experts in this field to assist our client in navigating these additional tasks.
- Monthly compliance updates
- Quarterly webinars presented by our Partner Miller Johnson who specializes in Health Care Reform Law
- Regulation and compliance issues anywhere from COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA and Section 125
- Handbook reviews
- 5500 Filing notices
- HR Specialist will assist you with any questions related to your organizations HR needs.